Quality Policy Statement
GSPK Circuits Limited will maintain and adhere to a Business Management System that ensures our company remains profitable, efficient, safe to work for, environmentally friendly and that our customer expectations are surpassed.
Our Aim Is :
- To supply first class products now and for the future on time and in full, and simultaneously support our customers in their efforts to maintain and increase efficiencies.
- To maintain the company’s registration to the applicable market sector International Standards by adhering to the policies and processes as described in the Business Management System.
- To continuously improve the Business Management System within GSPK Circuits Limited, and the securing of our company’s future.
In order to achieve this, GSPK Circuits Limited will provide adequate resources, including competent personnel, to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 / EN 9100 and any others specified within customer requirements.
The Quality and Business objectives are set by the Directors and are reviewed within the annual Management Review meeting.
Environmental Statement :
GSPK Circuits Limited recognises the need to manage the impact of its processes and business on the environment. We are committed to reducing this environmental impact through a programme of continuous improvement.
To help manage this, the following objectives have been set :
- Consider the environmental aspects of all processes and/or materials, existing and new, and to apply best techniques not entailing excessive cost, where appropriate, to help demonstrate our commitment to the prevention of pollution.
- Consider the environmental policies of our suppliers when purchasing materials and to encourage the use of recycled and/or recyclable products where practicable.
- Monitor and measure discharges to water to endeavour to minimise the environmental impact.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation, and train employees in environmental matters.
- Work to minimise the use of solvents, CFCs and ozone depleting substances.
- Purchase and manufacture with materials (where required by the customer) that comply with any European Parliament Directive (RoHS).